Thực tập sinh - Du học - Xuất khẩu lao động Nhật Bản bấm vào đây
Ôn thi Tiếng Anh: SUBJECT-VERB AGREEMENT
PHẦN II:BÀI TẬP VẬN DỤNG
Choose the best answers to the following questions.
1. The Vietnamese people ----------- a heroic people.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
2. Miss White------------ her parents is going to pay a visit to the Great Wall.
A. and B both C. as well as D. or
3. The Vietnamese ----------hard-working and brave.
A. is B. are C. be D. being
4. A good deal of money ------------- spent on the books.
A. have B. has C. have been D. has been
5. The manager or his secretary ------------ to give you an interview.
A. is B. are C. were D. have
6. Mary is one of the girls who-------------often late for school.
A. is B. are C. comes D. get
7. Two hours -------------- not long enough for this rest.
A. have B. has C. is D. are
8. Ninety percent of the work -------------- been done.
A. is B. are C. has D. have
9. Those who ----------------- to go with me, please raise your hand.
A. want B. wants C. wanting D. are wanting
10. Salt and water ------------ to wash the wound
A. is used B. are used C. was used D. were used
11. The news ------------- bad last night.
A. were B. was C. has D. has been
12. Three-fifths of the police-------------in the school near the town.
A. has trained B. have trained C. has been trained D. have been trained
13. ------------ not only you but also he going to Japan?
A. Are B. Is C. Were D. Was
14. All the books on the shelf ----------------to me.
A. belong B. belongs C. belonging D. is belonging
15. The trousers you bought for me ------------ me.
A. don’t fit B. doesn’t fit C. fits D. fit not
16. Mumps _________ usually caught by children.
A. are B. was C. is D. were
17. The United States _________ between Canada and Mexico.
A. lying B. lies C. lain D. lie
18. Physics_________ us understand the natural laws.
A. helps B. help C. have helped D. helped
19. The police _________ the robber.
A. were arrested B. has arrested C. have arrested D. was arresting
20. The cattle __________ in the field.
A. is grazingB. grazes C. has grazed D. are grazing
21. Either you or he ____________ wrong.
A. are B. were C. have been D. is
22. John as well as Mary __________ very kind.
A. were B. are C. is D. have been
23. The doctor with the nurses ___________ exhausted after the operation.
A. were B. was C. have been D. are being
24. Five miles ___________ not very far.
A. is B. are C. were D. have been
25. ____________ ten years too long?
A. Are B. Is C. Are being D. Were
26. Neither his parents nor his teacher ____________ satisfied with his result.
A. are beingB. were C. is D. are
27. Each boy and each girl ___________ a book.
A. are havingB. have had C. have D. has
28. Writing a lot of letters ___________ her tired.
A. makes B. make C. have made D. are making
29. ___________ everybody ready to start now?
A. Are being B. Is being C. Is D. Are
30. None of the butter in the fridge ____________ good.
A. is being B. is C. have been D. are
31. None of the students ___________ the test yet.
A. have finished B. has finished C. finished D. is finishing
32. A pair of shoes ____________ under the bed.
A. have been B. are C. are being D. is
33. 200 tons of water ___________ last month.
A. was used B. had been used C. were used D. is used
34. In the hotel, the bread and butter _____________ for breakfast.
A. is served B. are served C. serves D. serve
35. ___________ were nice to me when I was in England.
A. The Brown’s B. Brown’s C. The Browns D. Browns