Thực tập sinh - Du học - Xuất khẩu lao động Nhật Bản bấm vào đây
BÀI TẬP VẬN DỤNG Ôn thi Tiếng Anh: CÁC THÌ (TENSES): I. Choose the best answer among A, B, C, or D.
1. When I last saw him, he _____ in London.
A. has lived B. is living C. was living D. has been living
2. We _______ Dorothy since last Saturday.
A. don’t see B. haven’t seen C. didn’t see D. hadn’t seen
3. The train ______ half an hour ago.
A. has been leaving B. left C. has left D. had left
4. Jack ______ the door.
A. has just painted B. paint C. will have painted D. painting
5. My sister ________ for you since yesterday.
A. is looking B. was looking C. has been looking D. looked
6. I ______ Texas State University now.
A. am attending B. attend C. was attending D. attended
7. He has been selling motorbikes ________.
A. ten years ago B. since ten years C. for ten years ago D. for ten years
8. Christopher Columbus _______ American more than 500 years ago.
A. discovered B. has discovered C. had discovered D. had been discovering
9. He fell down when he ______ towards the church.
A. run B. runs C. was running D. had run
10. We _______ there when our father died.
A. still lived B. lived still C. was still lived D. were still living
11. They ______ table tennis when their father comes back home.
A. will play B. will be playing C. play D. would play
12. By Christmas, I _______ for Mr. Smith for six years.
A. shall have been working B. shall work C. have been working D. shall be working
13. I _______ in the room right now.
A. am being B. was being C. have been being D. am
14. I ______ to New York three times this year.
A. have been B. was C. were D. had been
15. I’ll come and see you before I _______ for the States.
A. leave B. will leave C. have left D. shall leave
16. The little girl asked what _______ to her friend.
A. has happened B. happened C. had happened D. would have been happened
17. John ______ a book when I saw him.
A. is reading B. read C. was reading D. reading
18. He said he _______ return later.
A. will B. would C. can D. would be
19. I have been waiting for you ______ .
A. since early morning B. since 9a.m C. for two hours D. All are correct
20. Almost everyone _______ for home by the time we arrived.
A. leave B. left C. leaves D. had left
21. By the age of 25, he ______ two famous novels.
A. wrote B. writes C. has written D. had written
22. While her husband was in the army, Mary ______ to him twice a week.
A. was reading B. wrote C. was written D. had written
23. I couldn’t cut the grass because the lawn mower ______ a few days previously.
A. broke down B. has been broken C. had broken down D. breaks down
24. I have never played badminton before. This is the first time I _____ to play.
A. try B. tried C. have tried D. am trying
25. Since _______, I have heard nothing from him.
A. he had left B. he left C. he has left D. he was left
26. After I _______ lunch, I looked for my bag.
A. had B. had had C. have has D. have had
27. By the end of next year, George _______ English for two years.
A. will have learned B. will learn C. has learned D. would learn
28. The man got out of the car, ________ round to the back and opened the book.
A. walking B. walked C. walks D. walk
30. He will take the dog out for a walk as soon as he ______ dinner.
A. finish B. finishes C. will finish D. finishing
31 Ask her to come and see me when she _______ her work.
A. finish B. has finished C. finished D. finishing
32. Tom and Mary ______ for Vietnam tomorrow.
A. leave B. are leaving C. leaving D. are left
33. He always ________ for a walk in the evening.
A. go B. is going C. goes D. going
34. Her brother ______ in Canada at present.
A. working B. works C. is working D. work
35. Last week, my professor promised that he ________ today.
A. would come B. will come C. comes D. coming